Nikah Forever is a Muslim matrimonial site developed for the core interest of helping Muslim brothers and sisters find their Muslim marriages. It is not a dating website, nor do we promote anything that drags one towards haraam. For this, we have a very standardized procedure that allows Muslims to register themselves and project their prospective profiles to similar people who have registered themselves with us only in a secured and healthy environment. This concern is more of a two-sided business between the users and the managing authority. This implies that we seek your dedicated cooperation and your responsibility while making use of our services in Muslim matrimonial. The data we collect from you should be genuine and authentic to your knowledge. In case of any anomaly or discrepancy with any profile that you find registered with us, you should immediately report to the admin in the form of your customer service inbox. This will not only ensure a safe browsing experience for you but the others as well and on the whole, making this site more and more user friendly and trustworthy for marriage purposes. Below are the basic terms and conditions we expect your acknowledgement of. It is important to note that we do renew our T&C and customer policies every now in a while so you must familiarize yourself with them now and then. This will make your journey with regard to Muslim marriage decisions much more comfortable.
1. Eligibility: By the Indian law, we have kept the registration age for men at 21 and women at 18 strictly. To ensure this, we have made the registration process foolproof because matrimony is all about building trust.
2. Verification: While the above criteria fulfilled, the registration process won't still grant you access to select a particular match unless and until your account is verified. Verification can be made using the number (SMS/Call) or the email Id that you've provided. Please make sure they are in service. The verification process can be a bit tedious, sometimes. Be patient with us.
3. Subscription: The services we provide don't cost-free unless our official email to you says so. Once the verification is done, to make use of our marriage services, you have to subscribe to the premium plans offered by us. The plans fall under different time durations' categories depending on your search for suitable matches to take your right matrimonial decision.
4. Refund and Discounts: Unless specified in our official email or conveyed to you via proper officials at work, we do not provide discounts here at Nikah Forever. The costs charged are justified with the Muslim matrimonial services that help in searching the right prospects. Similarly, refund on the subscription isn't again what we supplicate. Cancellation of a subscription isn't available until and unless thorough and tedious applications are submitted. Hence make sure that your expense is made in the right state of mind because decisions related to marriage are not taken every day.
5. Access and Proper Usage: Once you've got yourself registered and subscribed to our plan, you're officially a part of our site, and this embarks responsibilities and minding the internet's concerns. Of course at nikahforever.com, we work to guarantee secured online searches concerning Muslim matrimony, but the profile you present, the way you conduct yourself once you access the "express interest" feature and your overall behaviour on the website will determine your stay with us. As such, we expect, cordiality, maturity and awareness to be the essential virtues you're equipped with.
6. Privacy and settings: While setting up the profile, choose from the varied options of personalities that correctly describe you and your needs in terms of essential criteria you look for in your future spouse. Remember your choices will generate a filter that will sort out the matching profiles for you only as per your demands of Muslim marriage. Also, you can always edit and refresh your criteria to suit your matrimonial needs.
7. Customer Care: In case of any query, feedback, or to report, you can always reach out to your customer care right there in your inbox. Remember, we are only a text away to resolve your queries concerning Muslim marriages anywhere and anytime.
8. Regulation and Safe surfing: At Nikah Forever, we try to have an elaborate registration process, including the verification to get to know you better. Even then, while you're registered with us, you are expected to be equally responsible and concerned about your activities. We do not promote illicit communication, nor do we allow harassment of other fellow residents on our site. For this, we watch over accounts and their overall conducts while they are registered with us. Once you unregister yourself or get your account deleted, you all at once lose our services and are no longer accountable to us.
9. Disclaimer: Note We at Nikah Forever attempt our best to ensure genuineness and overall order by monitoring persons who are registered with us. While cent percent regulation is a farce, we do not claim responsibility for any mishap or leak of information that you have shared with us. At the same time, we do not encourage any sort of social tension like harassment or blackmailing during your networking for Muslim matrimony. You are at your own risk and responsibility to share as much to as little information as you want to. The privacy features are customizable according to the user's wishes which can be altered anytime they want to. Our main effort at Nikah Forever is to provide you with a platform where we don't claim responsibility for your otherwise actions that intentionally or unintentionally harm others or pose a threat to them.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree to claim responsibilities for your actions that could influence others both in a good or a bad way.
Also by agreeing to our TOC, you agree to receive emails, SMS, offline texts and calls about updates on the websites, notifications based on your choices or any form of query that you may have put before us. Recommendations and feedback are always welcomed, but we are not obliged to follow them as we have our own plan layout for the smooth functioning of Muslim marriage services. Once your registration is completed, you will receive a confirmation email or an offline text on the respective contacts. Also, we may request an OTP to confirm your registered mobile number to keep in touch with you for the time you stay registered with us. We will try our best not to spam your inbox and keep our emails concise and clear. In case you fail to receive an OTP from us, write to us on our customer support mail: [email protected] to ensure filtered marriage matches reach you even without you visiting our site. Your security and well being at our site is our priority as such you are at liberty to report any bugs that come down your way. We want your experience of Muslim matrimony on our website as smooth as possible. You can also report profiles, but Nikah forever is the final authority in taking the final decisions based on its own understanding of matters. You can choose to stay registered with us as long as you wish to, during which period you can register your complaints and feedback based on your experience with us. Any stranger, unregistered feedback will be treated accordingly. We hope you find a better experience with us through safer matrimonial searches.
Besides, as mentioned above, the updates involving T&C is a part of our growth and therefore, we continuously advise customers to keep in touch with the updates we post on our main site, i.e. nikahforever.com. We are here to help you resolve the no. 1 issue of Muslim matrimony in our Indian society. Help us to help you and others by putting in honest efforts in making Muslim matrimonial procedure simpler and happier just like us.